Quality home in a quality area
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Built in 1990, this neat spacious home is situated on the corner of a cul-de-sac
that backs on to Northey Crescent Park, Port Augusta West.
- Sunken lounge room, partitioned from the dining area and entrance of the home.
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove top, open to the central living area.
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe has private access to main bathroom.
- 2-way bathroom with corner spa, separate vanity and toilet.
- Ducted evap air-conditioning, r/c split system and gas heating.
- Storage plentiful with multiple cupboards through the home.
- Laundry includes cupboards with bench top and a second toilet.
- Garden shed, carport and rainwater tank (plumbed to kitchen).
- AND a paved entertaining area with reticulated garden surrounds.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Port Augusta West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.