Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
What an opportunity! Whether you are a first home buyer or if you are looking to grow your portfolio then look no further. With the return being $200 per week!!
Inside this home you will find a generous size living area with extra air conditioning, leading on from the living area is the generous upgraded kitchen and separate dine where you will see the hard work has already been done with all floor coverings either new or in excellent condition throughout. Offering two spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom complete with two sets of Built in robes, both rooms are perfectly situated adjacent the main bathroom where the opportunities are endless.
The location is walking distance to the Private School of Seaview Christian College and Walking distance to Augusta Park Primary school and kindy garden.
Other features of the property include:
- Separate laundry
- Undercover carport
- New back Veranda
- New guttering around the property
- Enclosed sleep out - perfect for a hobby room or study with a floor to ceiling built in cupboard
- SECURITY: - Roller shutters and key operated windows
- Evaporative Air conditioning throughout
- Extra air conditioning in the lounge room
- Close proximity to shops & cafe's
- Close to schools such as; Seaview Christian College, Augusta Park Primary School and Augusta Park Kindygarden
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.